[CentOS-mirror] Average mirror traffic

Paul Stewart

pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Fri Sep 25 22:03:41 UTC 2009

Well said re:Apache - I've been involved in some websites running as
high as 20-25 million page views PER DAY using Apache .. it performs for
my needs just as well as other solutions.  It's only as bloated as
people make it by adding dozens of modules they don't require. Start
with a stock install and add only what needed - works great for me...

Paul