[CentOS-mirror] Public Mirror

Thu Sep 3 05:38:05 UTC 2009
Amarnath J <amarnj at gmail.com>

Dear centos Team,

          I would like to be a part of centos mirror . So i would like to
become a centos public mirror contributor. Kindly tell me the procedure for
the same.

--
Regards,
J.Amarnath

NOTICE:

This email and any file transmitted are confidential and/or legally
privileged and intended only for the person(s) directly addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, transmission,
distribution, or other forms of dissemination is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the email and files, if any.