[CentOS-mirror] POLL: DVDs and access lists ...

Wed Apr 7 14:21:50 UTC 2010
Voll, Toivo <toivo at usf.edu>

Well, we (ftp.usf.edu) pull via IPv6 when we can, but offer services via IPv4 if that counts. (And we do and want to continue to carry the DVDs.)

--
Toivo Voll
University of South Florida
Information Technology Communications

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-mirror-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-mirror-bounces at centos.org] On Behalf Of Ralph Angenendt
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 5:42 PM
To: centos-mirror at centos.org
Subject: [CentOS-mirror] POLL: DVDs and access lists ...

Hi all you mirror people out there,

today I'd like to present a small poll to you, a questionnaire if you like.

a) Which mirror does *NOT* want to carry the DVD isos?
b) Who of you pull with machines where the IP address is different from
   the host from where you offer the mirror? Which IP address pulls for
   which mirror if your addresses differ?

Please only answer if you do *NOT* want to carry the DVD isos or when
you have different IPs for pulling and offering.

We're doing a bit ressource planning at the moment :)

Thanks,

Ralph