[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS mirror

Chris Wilkie - NetrinoUK chris at netrino.co.uk
Tue Dec 21 08:13:19 EST 2010

Hi all

Our CentOS mirror is now available at
http://mirror.netrino.co.uk/mirror.centos.org/.  Currently it is HTTP
only, but FTP will follow shortly.  It has been running for a month or
two, synchronising every 5 hours.  We have seen no reliability issues
thus far and are therefore releasing it to the public.

The server is physically located in Meridian Gate data centre, London
Docklands, England.  It has 5x1gbps Etherchannel bonded uplinks onto our
10gbps backbone, so it will likely run out of disk IO before saturating
the available bandwidth.

Sponsoring company is NetrinoUK Ltd.  www.netrino.co.uk.

Regards,

Chris Wilkie
NetrinoUK Ltd

( :: 01628 878 270

( :: 01628 878 272 (direct)
3 :: 01628 878 271
+ :: chris at netrino.co.uk <mailto:chris at netrino.co.uk>

NetrinoUK Ltd :: Registered in England & Wales no. 4546088.

This e-mail may contain information which is legally privileged. It is
intended to be read by the addressee only. If this e-mail has been
received in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, or print this e-mail and all copies should be deleted.
NetrinoUK Limited will not be responsible for any act or failure to act
on any information contained in this message without written
confirmation of its contents by a company director.