[CentOS-mirror] Please remove from mirror list: mirrors.bigtennetwork.com/CentOS

Fri Jan 22 10:15:14 UTC 2010

On 01/22/2010 08:08 AM, Timm Stamer wrote:
> You can also limit multiple connections by using mod_limitipconn (Apache
> httpd, available at epel):
>
>           <IfModule mod_limitipconn.c>
>                   MaxConnPerIP 6
>           </IfModule>

I dont think thats a good idea at all, you are effectively cutting out
all the people who must run behing a proxy or a NAT setup ( most offices
and small - medium business's are like that ).

As I said already, if there was something smarter that could also
consider filepath in some way, that might be a better options - but then
again that would not cover the situation where repomd.xml and the
repodata/* files are requested by multiple clients.

--
Karanbir Singh
London, UK        | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh