[CentOS-mirror] Please remove from mirror list: mirrors.bigtennetwork.com/CentOS

Thu Jan 21 21:21:53 UTC 2010

On 21/01/10 20:06, Scott Adametz wrote:
> Due to an inordinate amount of Chinese based traffic from only a handful
> of IP addresses (over 145 TB transferred to just *12* IP addresses in
> only 15 days since we started hosting the mirror) we are forced to cease
> our participation in the CentOS mirror project.

Do you have some details on what this traffic is ? as in details to the
number of times they hit your mirror, and what url they were getting
from there ?

--
Karanbir Singh
kbsingh at karan.org | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh