[CentOS-mirror] DVD Access for My Mirror [mirrors.bd-servers.net/centos/]

Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET] centos-org at bauani.org
Sat Jun 26 18:47:34 EDT 2010

Hi

I am from Bangladesh, running mirrors.bd-servers.net/centos/ and it is
running quite good. The interesting thing is, my mirror mostly use for
yum and about 10 request per second. Surprise to see that 90% of
request is coming from India.

Anyway, I want to provide RSYNC access and with DVD iso. Would you
please add me on DVD ACL.  If you agree, I will sent my IP address
from where I will run rsync update from master (My mirror server is
more then 30 IP!.  .

--
Regards
Noor Ahamed Bauani