[CentOS-mirror] Tempfile file in CentOS mirror?

Wed Jun 2 22:19:41 UTC 2010
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

Am 31.05.10 13:00, schrieb HEAnet Mirror Admin:
> Hi,
>
> Since the 10th of May we've had the following file in our CentOS
> mirror:
>
> /centos/5.5/isos/i386/.CentOS-5.5-i386-bin-2of7.iso.y5JSbD
>
> It looks like a fragment from an aborted rsync session, should this
> file be there?

No. And I thought we found every instance (that was from one mirror
spreading further down).

> We're pulling the CentOS-incdvd target from msync-dvd.centos.org

Would be nice to know which machine you hit, when you encounter that
problem. There are a few of those machines :)

Regards,

Ralph