[CentOS-mirror] Fw: centos ftp mirror

Gerald Cheng (01LINK.NET)

gerald at 01link.net
Wed Jun 9 04:29:41 UTC 2010

Sorry indeed, my firewall blocks the port of ftp and rsync. I have opened
the ports. please try again. Thank you very much.
To whom may concern, my mirror also provide "Direct DVD Downloads". Please
update my status on Mirror List page.

http://centos.01link.hk/
rsync rsync://centos.01link.hk/centos
ftp centos.01link.hk                                [anonymous login]