[CentOS-mirror] Suggestions for Pulling from Multiple Mirrors

Jess Cannata jac67 at georgetown.edu
Wed Mar 17 19:59:45 UTC 2010

We currently update our public mirror from one other mirror site because
that site has the DVD ISOs, which we want, and the site is also on
Internet2. This works well for us except if there is an issue with the
other mirror. How do the rest of you handle rsync'ing from multiple
mirrors? I can think of a few ways to handle it, but none of my
approaches seem to be very elegant.

Thanks for any tips.

Jess

P.S. Forgive me if this has already been addressed on the list. I
searched some of the mailing list archives, but did not find what I was
looking for.