[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror Request

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 23:26:15 UTC 2010

Am 16.03.10 08:08, schrieb Nyamul Hassan:

> Our mirrors can be reached at: http://mirrors.ispros.com.bd/centos
> We are located in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
> Cron job runs twice a day at 0900 and 2100hrs UTC.
> Our uplink for this mirror will be dynamically allocated between 5 - 50
> Mbps, depending on our network load.  Is that acceptable?

Sure, especially in that area. Would you be the contact for that mirror?
Who is the sponsor of that mirror (What should the name on the mirror
page be)? URL to the sponsor?

> Is it also possible to have our name as one of the possible resolutions
> against yum updates?

I don't understand that question. Will it be used in mirrorlists? Yes -
but creation of those mirrorlists is done automatically agains the GeoIP
database, and I am not sure how accurate that is in your area.

Or was your question a different one?

Ralph