[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror Request

Nyamul Hassan

mnhassan at usa.net
Tue Mar 16 14:54:54 UTC 2010

Thank you for your input Matt.

We are running rsync for the DVDs as well twice a day.  And, we are also
running rsync with the master server twice daily as well.

Our upload bandwidth is a bit more of a dynamic allocation rather than
dedicated, depending upon our network usage.  But, it should not be below 5
Mbps at any time, and if network usage permits, we can go as high as 100
Mbps.  I hope that is not a problem.

Regards
HASSAN