[CentOS-mirror] 5.3 removal from main centos.org servers

Thu Mar 4 14:34:22 UTC 2010

On 03/04/2010 02:21 PM, Belanger, Brad wrote:
> It seems the 5.3 isos are still around and 4.7 hasn't been touched.  Any
> news on when this will be completed?

I'll try and get this stuff done today; we have been redoing our entire
vault setup, which is just about starting to stabalise now ( was almost
3 TiB of stuff that had to move around - and some of the donors were not
too keen on us using 100mbps constantly for days on end! )

But were' almost there now. Hopefully wont be needed again, in a long time.

- KB