[CentOS-mirror] Existing mirror: IP address change

Sun Mar 14 21:52:26 UTC 2010
Richard Allen <ra at ra.is>

Yes, that's what the "fedora.is" part was.  That still works as expected.
Clients see no change.   However, various site's we mirror (Fedora and
rpmfusion come to mind) use IP level access rules for their mirrors so I
just sent a note to everything we mirror just to make sure there would not
be any issues.