[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror Request

Fri Mar 19 09:43:10 UTC 2010
Nyamul Hassan <mnhassan at usa.net>

As an update to the original conversation of keeping the DVDs from
being deleted, and also to get the latest DVD ISOs, I've modified my
crontab to include the following:

rsync -v -azH --filter='protect *DVD*iso' --delete --progress
msync.centos.org::CentOS /data/web/centos
rsync -n -v -amH --filter='include */' --filter='include *DVD*iso'
--filter='exclude *' --progress mirrors.kernel.org::centos
/data/web/centos

Is that the correct syntax?

Also, is "mirrors.kernel.org" a safe bet for the updated DVD ISOs?

Regards
HASSAN