[CentOS-mirror] 5.5 plan

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu May 13 01:30:14 UTC 2010

On 05/12/2010 07:22 PM, Jim Kusznir wrote:
> To avoid this problem, I tend to sync against a specific mirror.  I
> always seem to get a ping-pong going on when I sync against different
> mirrors.

ideally, you should not do that, since we change the content on diff
machines and change dns to match, if you hardwire your rsync to a single
machine, you might get stale or invalid content as we change machine roles.

if you have a problem of this nature, let us know and we will try to
resolve it.

- KB