[CentOS-mirror] 5.4 briefly gone ... was Re: 5.5 plan

Jamie Walker jj.walker at gmail.com
Thu May 13 19:56:38 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 6:38 AM, Jon Lewis <jlewis at lewis.org> wrote:
> What the heck happened on the us-msync.centos.org systems?  We rsync
> us-msync.centos.org::CentOS/ and I was just informed that our mirror no
> longer hand any of the /5.4 directory.  I'm reloading it now.

I grab just updates from msync.centos.org, and bits of the tree have
been coming and going for a few days now. Looking through logs, the
last sync where everything disappeared I see:

> msync.CentOS.org rsync service (centosw3)

If centosw3 identifies a specific server, this should help admins track it down?

--
Gmail/Gtalk/MSN: jj.walker at gmail.com (or shout loudly)