[CentOS-mirror] 5.4 briefly gone ... was Re: 5.5 plan

Nyamul Hassan mnhassan at usa.net
Thu May 13 22:31:19 UTC 2010

We are syncing from "msync.centos.org", and some ISOs and other files are
missing, as mentioned by another user in another thread yesterday.  Can you
update us on the situation please?

Our mirror is mirrors.ispros.com.bd  We are also offering "rsync" on our
server.

Another issue that we noticed with "msync.centos.org", is that we see quite
often, the rsync process would not receive any requests, and would quite
after some time.  That is usually the usual behavior whenever we've used
this server.

Regards
HASSAN