[CentOS-mirror] New mirror mirrors.arsc.edu

Greg Newby newby at arsc.edu
Sun May 30 21:54:27 UTC 2010

We have been running this mirror for awhile, but I never
sent this email asking to become "official."

Question: how do I get DVD isos?  We had been mirroring
from .anl.gov and had them.  Now we're mirroring from centos.org
and the DVD isos are gone.  We seem to have the CD isos.

Here are our details:

Organization name: Arctic Region Supercomputing Center
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska, USA

http://mirrors.arsc.edu/centos/
ftp://mirrors.arsc.edu/centos/

Mirroring 4X daily from msync.centos.org

Site bandwidth is OC12

I am the contact for this mirror.
  -- Greg

Dr. Gregory Newby, Chief Scientist of the Arctic Region Supercomputing Center
Univ of Alaska Fairbanks-909 Koyukuk Dr-PO Box 756020-Fairbanks-AK 99775-6020
e: newby AT arsc.edu v: 907-450-8663 f: 907-450-8603 w: www.arsc.edu/~newby