[CentOS-mirror] Tempfile file in CentOS mirror?

Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET] centos-org at bauani.org
Mon May 31 13:23:11 UTC 2010

Temp file in Master Mirror is now very common issue on this mailing
list. Hope it will resolve by Master Mirror Maintainer or we have to
use 'exclude=*.iso.* ' or any other option in our rsync config file.

Regards
Ahamed Bauani