[CentOS-mirror] 5.5 plan

Jonathan Thurman

JThurman at nwresd.k12.or.us
Thu May 13 15:27:44 UTC 2010

> Now, I am also seeing missing files in the "isos" folder as mentioned
> by Jonathan earlier.

Last night, I was unable to get a full sync from multiple mirrors.  Unfortunately, I left the full list at home, but I know centosn and centosk did not contain all of the isos.  I was trying to sync agains us-msync, msync, and msync-dvd pools.

This morning, it looks like centosz3 and centosv2 have the x86_64 isos.  However I don't see the 5.5 branch at all on centoso4.  I am still not seeing any checksum files either.  For now I also removed the --delete from the sync.

Since I am a new mirror, I don't really know what to expect when a new release comes out.  Is there any way to see the health of the .centos.org mirros?  It doesn't look like they appear on http://mirror-status.centos.org.

-Jonathan