[CentOS-mirror] 3.9 tree: current still?

Fri May 14 15:26:04 UTC 2010
Jim Kusznir <jkusznir at gmail.com>

Hi all:

I've never had a good connection to the msync.centos.org (in fact, I
haven't been able to get a connection established at all over the last
48 hours), so I've just always sync'ed to a tier 2 mirror (usually
osuosl).  However, osuosl doesn't carry the DVD isos.  So, I
occasionally run a manual sync against rsync://mirror.chpc.utah.edu to
pick up the DVDs.  I've noticed that the last few times I've done
that, I also pull in a bunch of packages from 3.9.  Then, next sync
against osuosl deletes them.

Are the 3.9 packages still supposed to be in the tree, or does the
utah mirror have old content?

--Jim