[CentOS-mirror] Regarding Mirror Auto Select by Firstmirror Plugin

Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET]

centos-org at bauani.org
Sat May 22 05:19:30 UTC 2010

http://mirrors.kernel.org/centos/5.5/os/i386/
http://mirror.linux.duke.edu/pub/centos/5.5/os/i386/
http://centosr3.centos.org/centos/5.5/os/i386/
http://centosf4.centos.org/centos/5.5/os/i386/
http://centosn4.centos.org/centos/5.5/os/i386/
http://centosv4.centos.org/centos/5.5/os/i386/
http://centoso4-msync-dvd.centos.org/centos/5.5/os/i386/
http://centosr4-msync-dvd.centos.org/centos/5.5/os/i386/

Almost every network in BD show same result. I checked from BTCL
(Government Own IIGW) and MangoTEL (Private Own IIGW). All network
shows same result, where both BD mirrors are missing. I checked from
more then 20 top ISP network of Bangladesh and result is same.

Let's wait for the  'next mirrorlist generation' posted by from Mr. Tru

Cheers.

Ahamed Bauani
http://blog.bauani.org/
http://mirrors.bd-servers.net/

NB: Nyamul Bhai, same problem were happed and reported on list about 3
years ago when I started the 1st CentOS mirror in Bangladesh on BDNIC
Domain. Anyway, I want to create direct BGP peer with you, it will
helpful for both of us. If you are interested knock me outside of this
Mailing List.