[CentOS-mirror] mirror problems?

Jon Lewis

jlewis at lewis.org
Fri May 28 19:34:31 UTC 2010

On Fri, 28 May 2010, Kevin Stange wrote:

> On 05/28/2010 11:52 AM, Nick Olsen wrote:
>> Just did a fresh install of 5.5 using net-install
>> did a yum update right as I got in, and got all of these.
>> Happened on every server I hit, not just ubiquityservers.com, Any ideas
>> on whats happening?
>>
>> http://mirror.ubiquityservers.com/centos/5.5/updates/i386/RPMS/nss_db-2.2-35.4.el5_5.i386.rpm:
>> [Errno -1] Package does not match intended download

I'm seeing the same thing here with servers trying to do yum update
running CentOS 5.5.  According to rpm -K on our mirror, the packages are
good

device-mapper-1.02.39-1.el5_5.2.i386.rpm: (sha1) dsa sha1 md5 gpg OK

but even when forced to use the local mirror, I get the "Package does not
match intended download" error.