[CentOS-mirror] IRC meeting regarding new mirroring system for CentOS

Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET] centos-org at bauani.org
Tue Nov 2 16:31:07 EDT 2010

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 12:43 AM, Ralph Angenendt
<ralph.angenendt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Am 27.10.10 23:31, schrieb Ralph Angenendt:
>> Here's the page, which will fill up with more information:
>> http://wiki.centos.org/InfraWiki/Mirrors
> That page now also has the log of the irc conversation.

Thanks, I was Sick & Hospitalized for last few days. Thats why I
couldn't join in IRC. Anyway let me read it first.

Thank you guys.