[CentOS-mirror] Centos mirror available in India mirrors.gitam.edu

Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET] centos-org at bauani.org
Tue Nov 2 16:53:44 EDT 2010

Oh!

You are like angel to me. I am maintainer of CentOS Bangladesh Mirror,
recently Bangladesh has made a direct peer with TATA Communication,
result? 80% of my mirror was used by your big country.

Your mirror might help me to reduce load on my Mirror.

Let's hope for the best.

Regards
Ahamed Bauani

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 8:22 PM, Datasoft-India <datasoftindia at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> added new Mirror in India.
>
> Method: HTTP (Only)
> http://mirrors.gitam.edu/centos/
>
> Version: 5 and Above
> Architectures: All
> Direct DVD Downloads: NO
>
> - Country: India
> - City: Visakhapatnam
> - State: Andhra Pradesh
> - Bandwidth: bandwidth - 1 Gbps - Activated right now 150 Mbps and growing.
> - Update frequency: Every 6 hours
>
> - Sponsor organisation: GITAM University
> - Sponsor website: - www.gitam.edu
> - Mirror Server contact: datasoftindia at gmail.com

Regards & Besh Wishes

Noor Ahamed Bauani
Chief Technology Advisor
Dhaka Wireless
http://www.dhaka-wireless.net/
An IPv6 Ready ISP in Bangladesh, Need an IPv6 Connectivity? Just Knock us!
HP: +880-1818-BAUANI (SMS Only, No Direct Call Please)