[CentOS-mirror] test for update in progress

Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET] centos-org at bauani.org
Sun Nov 21 13:59:00 EST 2010

> Hi All,
Hi C

> I have seen repositories that contain a file named something
> like "update-in-progress" that will let mirror sites know
> that an update is in progress.  Does the centos site have
> a file like this or another method I can use to test for
> an active update?
At this moment our Current Process of Updating a Mirror don't have
this type of method.
We are working on choose a new method to manage the Mirrors Worldwide.
Hopefully new method will have the method you asked above.

Thank You