[CentOS-mirror] IRC meeting regarding new mirroring system for CentOS

Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET]

centos-org at bauani.org
Tue Nov 2 20:31:07 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 12:43 AM, Ralph Angenendt
<ralph.angenendt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Am 27.10.10 23:31, schrieb Ralph Angenendt:
>
>> Here's the page, which will fill up with more information:
>>
>> http://wiki.centos.org/InfraWiki/Mirrors
>
> That page now also has the log of the irc conversation.

Thanks, I was Sick & Hospitalized for last few days. Thats why I
couldn't join in IRC. Anyway let me read it first.

Thank you guys.

> Regards,
>
> Ralph

Regards & Besh Wishes

Noor Ahamed Bauani
Chief Technology Advisor
Dhaka Wireless
http://www.dhaka-wireless.net/
An IPv6 Ready ISP in Bangladesh, Need an IPv6 Connectivity? Just Knock us!
HP: +880-1818-BAUANI (SMS Only, No Direct Call Please)