[CentOS-mirror] Inclusion in YUM fastestmirror plugin

Tru Huynh

tru at centos.org
Sun Nov 7 21:50:58 UTC 2010

Hello

On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 02:31:25PM +0530, Datasoft-India wrote:
> Dear Mr Ahamed,

*** Please stop top posting to this mailing list.
*** Trim you replies.
as a courtesy to all the other subscribers.

> My server is the Middle one. GITAM University
will be added next week and announced back to this mailing list
as for all the other public mirrors joining in.

> Im wondering how long it would take to get yum requests though.
Because CentOS is a voluntary/best effort and we have our own
life/duties/priorities to care for.

Best regards,

Tru
--
Tru Huynh (mirrors, CentOS i386/x86_64 Package Maintenance)