[CentOS-mirror] ISO DVDs

J.H.

warthog9 at kernel.org
Tue Nov 16 15:52:19 UTC 2010

>     > rsync -vaH --numeric-ids --filter='include */' --filter='include
>     *DVD*iso'
>     > --filter='include *torrent' --filter='exclude *' --progress
>     > mirrors3.kernel.org::centos /mnt/tera2/centos

As an addendum to the line provided here:

mirrors1: Located in the United States
mirrors2: Located in the United States
mirrors3: Located in Amsterdam, NL
mirrors4: Located in Umea, SE

Choose the one closest to you if your using rsync, otherwise just using
mirrors.kernel.org will likely do the right thing.

For the record we already provide full rsync access and we provide the
DVD isos, is there any particular reason to not just do your full sync
from one of the kernel.org boxes?

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley