[CentOS-mirror] I create a mirror for CentOS 5.5

Ralph Angenendt

ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 19:52:32 UTC 2010

Am 17.11.10 01:38, schrieb Brivaldo Junior:
> Okay, Let´s go!
>
> Initial Sync - OK (5.5)
> Host: http://mirror.pop-ms.rnp.br/centos/
> City: Campo Grande
> State: Mato Grosso do Sul
> Country: Brazil
> Bandwith: 155Mb (full and upgrading to 3Gb)
> Name of Organization: Federal University of Mato Grosso do Sul
> (Brazilian Portuguese: Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso do Sul)
> Contact: brivaldo.junior at ufms.br <mailto:brivaldo.junior at ufms.br> (my
> personal contact: condector at gmail.com <mailto:condector at gmail.com>)
> Update Frequency: Daily
>
> Need another info?

As said: You are missing a few files. Then: Having 5.5/ is not enough,
there needs to be at least a 5/ which can just link to 5.5 - but without
that the mirror won't work.

And: Please try to update more frequently, because otherwise your mirror
might be flagged as outdated, depending on when our checking script
comes around. Running rsync twice or three times daily doesn't really
generate that much more traffic.

Regards,

Ralph