[CentOS-mirror] I create a mirror for CentOS 5.5

John R. Dennison

jrd at gerdesas.com
Sun Nov 21 07:09:42 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 12:57:22PM +0600, Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET] wrote:

> The guideline was created on 2004 and Last updated on 2009. This is
> November 2010, a lot of change has been maid. Even we are trying to
> change the current method of choosing nearest mirror.

	That has nothing to do with my request that you adhere to the
	published mailing guidelines; you are just trying to deflect.

> Forget about 3 years, think about the last 1 years, how the things
> changes. If you don't like any conversation, you are welcome to 'hit'
> the 'del' button of your keyboard.

	As are you.

	Listen, I am not trying to start a flame war; but you
	intentionally do not comply with the mailing list guidelines;
	your reply is proof of that.  1) It is top-posted and 2) Does
	not trim the reply to only that which is pertinent.  Really,
	this isn't rocket science.  Please do the rest of us the
	courtesy of adhering to the guidelines in the link I previous
	gave you.  I'd hate to have to start filtering your posts out of
	the list.

	Thank you :)

							John
--
Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give
offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-bullshit