[CentOS-mirror] I create a mirror for CentOS 5.5

Manuel Wolfshant

ftpadmin at lug.ro
Sun Nov 21 09:51:14 UTC 2010

> [...]	Listen, I am not trying to start a flame war; but you
> 	intentionally do not comply with the mailing list guidelines;
> [...]
I've already configured my tbird to ignore all mail from "Bangladeshi
CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET]". 99% of this person's
messages are useless (not to mention that he speaks on behalf of others
without having the right to do so) and I can live without reading the
rest of 1%. I'll give him the benefit of doubt and presume he's well
intended, but as I said, I can live without knowing his opinions.