[CentOS-mirror] enable Cambodia mirror for loadbalancing

Leang Meng mleang at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 20:01:15 EDT 2010

The speed to your server is good, but if more people download from your
server they need to spend international bandwidth and also slow then server
in local. That why I'm install local mirror. What i want to do is enable
geographically distributed load balancing for Cambodia, For example when you
user in Cambodia do download CentOS it will auto select from my server as
first priority.

Thanks