[CentOS-mirror] FTP now allowed on mirrors.ispros.com.bd

Nyamul Hassan mnhassan at usa.net
Sat Oct 16 13:18:50 EDT 2010

It was not there a week ago.  I had sent two email earlier from my company
email, and didn't get any response.  Then, I realized that email address was
not registered, so resent the email from this ID.

Nothing changed really.  Thank you for putting FTP along with the other two
protocols.

Regards
HASSAN