[CentOS-mirror] Comparative disk usage patterns

Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET] centos-org at bauani.org
Sun Oct 17 09:08:01 EDT 2010

Hello John

It is really nice job.

I am writing from Bangladesh, a country on South Asia with population
of 1500 Million with 144k squire kilometer.  Highest density of

Anyway, I myself Maintain few of Linux Project & GNU Projects. I
started with CentOS. Now it's becoming bigger and bigger.

You work just give me a visual idea of Disk Space Usage of CentOS
Mirror Project. In my other email, I said that CentOS is the easiest
to Mirror, but CentOS Master Mirror Maintainer Disagreed with me.

Just forget everything, Let me give you a Thanks from deep of my heart
to build the Idea, create the graph & finally share with us. It's a
real nice work which can share with others and show the CentOS
Judgment of using Disk Space for it's Supporter (Mirror Hoster)

Just a query, Can I use this graph on any blog, website or other media?

Ahamed Bauani

My Mirror Site Located in Bangladesh