[CentOS-mirror] Mirror Size

Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET]

centos-org at bauani.org
Fri Oct 22 13:33:25 UTC 2010

Hello Hassan Bhai

Thanks for response. As I am currently in a slow link, please guide
him on 'How to Mirror' page of CentOS from where he will be able to
find his required info.

Thanks again Hassan Bhai for your support to CentOS. As both of us is
working in same target, to give user faster connectivity without any
cost, we should work together, what is your opinion?

The first step can be BGP peer with you and day by day, we can develop
the relation more deep, right?

-Bauani