[CentOS-mirror] IRC meeting regarding new mirroring system for CentOS

Wed Oct 27 21:31:56 UTC 2010
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

Am 20.10.10 22:51, schrieb Ralph Angenendt:

> As a new date I propose Monday, October 25th at 20:00 UTC in
> #centos-mirror on irc.freenode.net (and this time I won't have visitors
> over or at least know it early enough to say so).

There is a wiki page for that process now. I put down the notes I took
at the meeting for now. There's also a log of the IRC meeting, which I
want to redact a bit first, as there is some off topic chatting in there
(and several joins/leaves during the meeting). I won't have time for
that before friday, though.

Here's the page, which will fill up with more information:

http://wiki.centos.org/InfraWiki/Mirrors

I like to thank the people who were there and gave us input about other
solutions (and questioned why we do things like we do).

Regards,

Ralph