[CentOS-mirror] FTP now allowed on mirrors.ispros.com.bd

Sat Oct 16 20:04:32 UTC 2010
Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET] <centos-org at bauani.org>

Hi Ralph & Nyamul Hassan

Thanks for your FTP service. As like Ralph, I have seen your email on
list that you have added FTP and As I can remember Someone from Mirror
List Status/ Minter has replied that it has been added on Mirror
Status Page.

I just want to request you to sending any change request, please check
the status of Mirror on relevant project Mirror Status Page. As a
mirror maintainer, It's a logical thing to check the status on
official Mirror Status Page. Please don't misunderstand me, this is
nothing personal. Everybody who maintain their own Mirror Should Check
their status in official mirror mailing list.

And Thanks again all for your time, effort & co-operation to spreed
CentOS. The Freedom.

Ahamed Bauani
http://www.google.com/search?q=bauani
Mirror Maintainer of Bangladesh.
http://mirrors.bd-servers.net/centos
Give Me Sunshine, Give Me Rain, Give me a Chance to Grow up Again