[CentOS-mirror] IRC meeting regarding new mirroring system for CentOS

Thu Oct 21 07:39:50 UTC 2010
J.H. <warthog9 at kernel.org>

I'll endeavor to attend though I'll be in a physical conference most of
the day.  Personally I would mostly be interested in a transcript to be
published, at least to the mirrors, of the discussion either way.

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley