[CentOS-mirror] ISO mirrors of CentOS-5.5 for x86_64 in Japan

Sat Oct 30 16:19:09 UTC 2010
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

Am 30.10.10 17:25, schrieb Kazuhiro Fujieda:

>> Yeah, the i386 is correct, for x86_64 I see correct numbers for the
>> actual isos (8 hosts each), for the DVD I see 3 hosts and for the
>> directory I also only see three hosts, which isn't correct indeed.

>> The number of DVD hosts isn't correct either for x86_64 (and i386).
>>
>> Thanks for notification, I'm not sure yet what that is.
>
> The problem is still there. Could you solve it?

No, not really. Our crawler walks all hosts and then should put them
into the lists. But it only does this for the 3.9 DVD, the 4.8 and 5.5
DVDs come back as bad.

Can you look if the md5sums on your mirror check out okay? I'm not
really sure why they are flagged as bad.

Ralph