[CentOS-mirror] Ideas on steering yum to local mirrors

Sat Sep 25 20:18:23 UTC 2010
Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET] <centos-org at bauani.org>

An basic Idea. As you are a company hosting thousand of CentOS box, I
think a redirector (CISCO's WCCP & Squid) might help.

Other then that, you must have traffic redirection system, which might
help, though I am not sure what kind of redirector your DCs have.

Regards
Ahamed Bauani
Freelance ICT Consultant
Working on Deploying IPv6 in Bangladesh.