[CentOS-mirror] 5.6 is coming closer

Adam aring at gmavt.net
Mon Apr 4 12:51:21 EDT 2011

As a reminder to old mirrors and tip for new mirrors now might be a good
time to remove the "--delete" flags from your rsync scripts in order to
protect the 5.6 tree in the event you stumble upon a mirror that doesn't
have it after you have already download it.  I have been bit by this in
the past.  :(  Of course make sure this is compatible with your setup
beforehand.

Just my $0.02.

Adam