[CentOS-mirror] 5.6 is coming closer

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Tue Apr 5 05:30:59 EDT 2011

For us, this is too much work... we have a lot of mirrors here and we
also have a lot of servers to look after.  I realize it's a "small thing
to do" but we mirror many sites because it's a "set it up and forget
about it" thing pretty much... we are happy to contribute to the world
at large but if it's not completely automated then we won't do it ....

;)

Paul