[CentOS-mirror] 5.6 is coming closer

David Richardson david.richardson at utah.edu
Tue Apr 5 16:12:04 EDT 2011

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011, Kevin Stange wrote:

> On 04/05/2011 01:22 PM, David Richardson wrote:

>>> We now have the 5.6 tree, but we see missing content:
>>>
>>> 4.0K	5.6/os/SRPMS
>>> 4.0G	5.6/os/i386
>>> 4.6G	5.6/os/x86_64
>>> 8.6G	5.6/os
>>>
>>> Where are the SRPMS?  Should we just wait more, or should these already
>>> be present?
> <snip>
>> 4.0K    5.6/os/SRPMS
> <snip>
>> According to centosj5, I this is everything.
>
> That is everything available on the master mirrors, but it's not a
> complete Linux distribution without SRPMS, and the SRPMS dir is empty,
> as the 4K number indicates.

You are correct.

I meant my reply as a report on how much I saw in the other directories
(not as gainsaying your comment).

Sorry adding entropy to the world :)

DR

--
David Richardson <david.richardson at utah.edu>
Center for High Performance Computing, University of Utah