[CentOS-mirror] 5.6 is coming closer

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Tue Apr 5 17:17:57 EDT 2011

Could someone please explain the "bit flips" ?  Sorry, I haven't taken
any time to understand this .. is it just a matter of the correct rsync
command switches?

In our rsync crontab we have:

# CENTOS Mirror
01 * * * * www-data /usr/bin/rsync -rtlzv --delete
rsync://mirror.steadfast.net/centos/ /var/centos/

This has worked very well for us but is that where we should be looking?
... (and thanks to the fine folks at Steadfast whom we peer with, for
providing rsync ;) )

Thanks,

Paul