[CentOS-mirror] Outdated Mirrors

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Tue Apr 5 17:31:43 EDT 2011

Since I'm full of questions today...;)

Where should we rsync from?  Originally I picked a nearby mirror site
that offered rsync access (Steadfast).  We picked them because we peer
with them, they are fast, and they carry the DVD ISO images etc.

A long time ago it was mentioned about an official rsync site we could
get access to that carried DVD images - does this exist yet?

Thanks,

Paul