[CentOS-mirror] Outdated Mirrors

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 11:05:41 EDT 2011

2011/4/5 Chris <talkquazi at gmail.com>:
> There are quite a few mirrors that have not upgraded files in a while it
> would be nice to clean up all the broken mirrors on the list for the release
> of Centos 5.6.

That should happen quite automagically (and many mirrors are catching up now).

The problem seems to be that transfer speed from our seeder network
(*-msync-*) is not of the same quality in all countries. We don`t
really have machines into asia or africa, or even australia and new
zealand, so machines there *will* take some time.

Regards,

Ralph