[CentOS-mirror] 5.6 timedhosts does not detect/list our mirror

Andrew Holland Andrew.holland at academica.fi
Thu Apr 7 09:58:57 EDT 2011

Just built a test box for 5.6 using our mirror, and upon running yum, I notice that our mirror is _not_ being detected as a possible mirror for this area.  (Finland.)

It shows up just fine for 5.5 boxes.

Could that be fixed, please?  Or is there something different we must do here?

(Also, I've been asked if we could have the , removed from our listing - i.e. not 'Academica, OY' but instead 'Academica OY' as it does not need a comma.)