[CentOS-mirror] 5.6 is coming closer

Roelf Wichertjes info at roelf.org
Thu Apr 7 10:58:40 EDT 2011

I've got the bandwith and speed for it,
I once pulled all 7 install iso's (at the same time) from a high ranked mirror, it took me 16 min.
Then did the same but now used my mirror, it took me 15 min.
My bandwith is enough.
Ps. I know what a busy server is.
I get a bonus from my host if i have a lot of traffic.
I forgot the tier of the site and i removed the --delete flag.
(my mail software is broken and the webmail i'm using can't handle the e-mail format of the list-admin, so i can't read the mail in which he told me the tier).

I'm ready for it!

Roelf Software
software.roelf.org
www.roelf.org